Powerful Aerial IR and Industrial Imaging Solutions
Having air-to-ground thermal imaging and the latest in FLIR technology combined with a powerful and easy-to-use aerial platform allows us to save you both time and money. We are capable of so much more for your business needs with aerial technology it's too great to list in one page! However here is a small sample..
- Thermal Building Inspections
- Infrared Moisture Analysis
- Precision Agriculture
- Environmental & Wildlife Management
- Utilities and Solar Inspections
Infrared Roof Inspection
Infrared inspections are non-destructive, highly efficient and provide a visual qualification of damaged areas of a flat roof. A picture says a thousand words; infrared thermography is the only diagnostic technology that lets you instantly visualize and verify thermal performance. FLIR’s infrared cameras show you thermal problems, quantify them with precise non-contact temperature measurement, and document them automatically in seconds with professional easy-to-create IR reports. With the proper training and a quality camera, our staff can provide invaluable data that can save a building owner or insurance company many thousands of dollars. Our professional infrared testing substantially reduces your roof repair and replacement costs by:
- Targeting water damaged roof areas and wet insulation for effective repair
- Identifying sound roof sections for conservation
- Locating small concentrations of moisture before it causes serious damage
- Prevent costly roof replacements that are not officially warranted
- Improving specifications for more competitive bidding
- Providing independent, objective information about the actual condition of your roof system to help you make sound decisions based on fact, not opinions.
- Prolong the life of your roof with effective routine maintenance
FLIR – the Global Leader in the Design, Manufacture and Marketing of Thermal Imaging Infrared Cameras. Great Lakes Drone Company LLC has chosen FLIR cameras as their provider of high quality thermal imagers. For over 50 years now, FLIR has been a pioneer in the development of thermography and night vision devices and has supplied them to the science, industry, law enforcement and military sectors. FLIR offers the widest selection of infrared cameras for beginners to pros.